We’ve moved! Blue Button Press is now officially the new Pine & Plum. In the move I did lose all my lovely WordPress followers, so if you think you may be one of my lost friends please re-subscribe to stay up to date with everything Pine & Plum.
ENTRY INTO THE SWAP IS NOW CLOSED. BUT PLEASE KEEP READING… Hello Readers and Friends, I’ve recently been working on a number of holiday card designs to sell in my shop and I’ve now got the handmade holiday bug. I know it’s early for this sort of thing, and most of you won’t be planning for the holidays for at least another month. I’m hoping there are a few of you out there with the same early itch to create for the holidays. Furthermore, I’m hoping I can persuade a number of you to participate in our First Annual Holiday Card Swap!
Here’s the lowdown:
- Everyone who commits to participate will make five extra handmade holiday cards to send to other participants in the swap.
- You will provide the cards, the envelopes and the postage for the five cards that you are mailing.
- You will commit to getting them mailed no later than December 10th.
- You will include a note with the card, but not written directly in the card. This allows the recipient to re-send the card if they so choose (they must provide their own envelope and postage for this purpose).
- You will jump for joy when you receive five different handmade cards in your mailbox made and sent by other swap members.
- You will then have the option to keep the cards or send them out to family and friends along with your normal batch of holiday cards.
- As a result, you’ll be able to hold beautiful handmade holiday card inspiration in your hands and at the same time connect with other card makers. It’s a win-win!
- If you join in and send me a picture of the cards you make, your work will be featured here on the blog during the holidays! So what are you waiting for?
If you’d like to participate, please send your full name and mailing address to me (Carson) at email@example.com by Dec. 1st. I promise to only share this information with five other participants in the swap and I will not use it for any other purpose. Once this swap is over, I will delete the information from my computer.
Please only sign-up to participate if you can commit to the details above. I would hate for anyone to miss out on the fun.
Also, please know that I will not be monitoring what kind of holiday cards folks will be making, so please keep an open mind if you receive cards specific to holidays you do not celebrate. Connecting with other card-makers is the goal, no matter who, how or what they celebrate.
Here are a few of the designs I’ve been working on, to help jump start your holiday creativity.
I’ve also attached a PDF with some printable Holiday tags that can be used for card-making and/or gift wrapping. Please feel free to use these in any personal projects you may be working on this holiday season. Click the picture below to access the printable PDF.
I hope you join in the fun!
Keep pressing on,